Ask us to about our overdose reversal/prevention training. We distrubute Naloxone
We are a grassroots 90% volunteer non-profit 501(c) 3
We are a Houston-based harm reduction organization, promoting the welfare of individuals and communities impacted by substance use.
We advocate harm reduction and for syringe access policies to address the adverse effects of substance use, including overdose prevention and the spread of blood-borne diseases.
We began our journey in the summer of 2017 to bring harm reduction and syringe access to Houston as a nonprofit.
· To promote respect, value, human rights, and the innate dignity of the hidden population of substance users while challenging drug-related stigma.
· To promote training for overdose reversal. And overdose prevention. To get Naloxone/Narcan into the homes and hands, everyone that is possible effected by the opioid epidemic.
· The ultimate goal is to provide access to clean syringes and disposal of contaminated syringes as a significant, evidence-based component in preventing HIV/AIDS, HCV, and HBV among people who inject drugs.
· Support the overall health and well-being of people who inject/use drugs and their families by creating safer health practices, linkage to drug treatment, medical care, housing, and other critical social services.
· Ensure the safety of first responders by reducing needlestick injuries
· We are reducing the financial impacts of treating HIV/AIDS, HCV, and HBV. It costs 15 cents for a syringe versus hundreds of thousands in lifetime care.
Sign up to hear from us or to volunteer
We strive for transparency in our work